- Comment opinions, suggestions, or just ramble on about a certain post. One liner, essay, it doesn’t really matter, as long as it’s completely understandable.
- Request for reviews via email, if you are a follower of this blog. Please take note that not all requests shall be accepted. There is a notification for this.
- Send books for review if you wish- which by the way, is an unfamiliar process, so please bear with me the first time around.
- Speak to me or email as a friend. I’m not a fan of professional conversation.
- Disagree with my reviews or posts if you really do. I appreciate criticism as long as it’s relevant and constructive.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Spam or comment unnecessarily.
- Flame or insult, because if you have nothing good to say, I’d rather not hear it, thank you.
- Request to be added to my blog roll.
I won’t be hosting any of these any time soon because I like to keep books in my possession and am practically out of reach in the physical world ( I am a very busy peanut). But once I’ve expanded my horizons, I may try it out once or twice if I can afford it.
ON REVIEW REQUESTS FROM AUTHORS:
1. You may send me an e-mail or a direct message on Twitter (@flipthatpage) if you wish to request for a review. Please take note that if you have an account and don’t mind the informality, I prefer requests from the latter, as my e-mail account receives tons of mail daily.
2. I do NOT accept all requests. In case I am not interested, no replies will come from me.
3. I usually accept reviews for books that have been previously reviewed on Goodreads, and encompass the following sub-genres, in Young Adult and New Adult:
I do not accept:
The rest require consideration.
4. I also accept Advanced Reader’s Copies (ARCs), with respect to the list above.
5. I usually reply to requests within hours, and within a week at most. Please do not resend a request after such period is over.
And in accordance with FTC guidelines on blogging and endorsements, I would like to note that the books reviewed on this site were either purchased by me or sent by another blogger. I receive no payment or profit from my posts, apart from the sense of joy and fulfillment gained through open expression.
Follow or E-mail me at flipthatpage(at)gmail(dot)com! 🙂