25 Facts About Me
1. The name is Jasmine, part time student and full time geek.
2. I love America: its culture, literature, and people, though I’ve never been there before.
3. I am a busybody on most weekends, and a total couch potato the rest of the week.
4. I consider myself nocturnal- I sleep at dawn, and wake up at noon during summer.
5. I’ve been a huge Vampire Diaries fan since Klaus Mikaelson.
6. I want to know what Wasabi-flavored ice cream tastes like.
7. Sweets are my guilty pleasures, especially chocolates and cotton candy.
8. I meditate with headphones on for hours each day.
9. I can’t swim, ride a bike, or solve a Rubik’s cube, and I really wanna learn how to.
10. I love reading interior design magazines for some reason.
11. I listen to Marianas Trench A LOT.
12. I’m a semi introvert, and I just can’t seem to have it in me to socialize using the Internet.
13. I am a very self conscious person, especially around good looking people.
14. I periodically raid the fridge at midnight, but I’m surprisingly underweight.
15. I adore the color yellow, especially in neon tones.
16. I’m very absent-minded, so I tend to keep notes (which I forget about later on).
17. Letters to Juliet is one million times a better love story than Twilight in my opinion.
19. I am a very ambitious person, and I love to travel.
20. I am a self professed lover of the new technology, and I write draft reviews on my iPad.
21. I had been reading posts on book blogs way before I decided to make my own.
22. I am keen on privacy, and horribly camera shy, unless I know I’m looking especially pretty.
23. I am a passionate young adult reader of young adult books.
24. I don’t have a favorite book, but I love Cassandra Clare‘s characters and writing style.
25. I’m in love with more book characters than real people, which should be weird, but isn’t.
If you want to learn more about my love for young adult books and book series, please check out my blog posts and comment, or subscribe to my blog through the option on the side tab! I’m a very friendly person, and this is a rant and ramble safe zone, so please help yourself to whatever. I’ll try to keep my reviews as spoiler free as possible 🙂
SERIES I FOLLOW